How to Add Gmail Email in to Google Drive in Google Chrome
There are times when we need to save our emails for future references. You can’t keep saving these emails in your Gmail itself as it takes up space in your inbox. For this you can try using the ever helpful Google Drive. Yes, you can add Gmail Email in to Google Drive in Google Chrome. All you need to do is find the correct Add-ons and get your work done.
Let us have a look at how to add Gmail Email in to Google Drive in Google Chrome in the following article.
Save Emails to Google Drive
The best way to save your precious emails in Google Drive is adding the extension Save emails to Google Drive. This is the best extension by cloudHQ. It allows you to save Gmail emails to Google Drive or Google Team drive with just a click.
There are many advantages of using Save emails to Google Drive extension, such as:
- You can save single as well as multiple emails to Google Drive
- You can save labels as well as all sub-labels to Google Drive
- You can setup real-time autosave all emails to Google Drive
- You can back-up your entire Google email account to Google Drive
cloudHQ’s extension can support:
- Export emails into HTML Format, TXt format, EML format, PD format
- Save just the attachments
- Merge all emails from Gmail threads into PDF format
- Merge all emails from one label into a single PDF page
How to Install Save Emails to Google Drive?
- Open Google Chrome and login to your Gmail account.
- Go to Extensions and search Save emails to Google Drive or https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-emails-to-google-dri/glgaegbgegomicnedooifcbnmppmofkf.
- Add the extension to Chrome and you will be able to see Save to Google Drive button on your Gmail or Google Apps mail.
- You can use this button to save your emails on Google Drive.
How to Save Gmail Mails Using Save Emails to Google Drive?
There are three ways with which you can save your emails on Gmail to Google Drive using cloudHQ’s extension. Let us have a look at these 3 ways:
1.Saving a Single Email
You can save a single email by selecting a single email and clicking on the Google Drive icon on the top. A drop-down list will appear and you can select Emails. Click on Save after you chose a location in Google Drive and you will receive a message that says Email is getting save to your Google Drive. You will get a Conformation for email saved and you can check it on your Google drive by clicking here in the message box.
2.Saving Multiple Emails
You can save multiple emails to Google Drive by selecting your emails. Then click the Google drive icon. From the drop-down list you can select Save each conversation into a separate PDF, Merge all conversations into one PDF or Save only attachments.
3.Automatically Save Multiple Emails to Google Drive
After you save all your emails to Google Drive by following either of the two options given above, you can then create a new sync pair. After the email is successfully uploaded to Google Drive folder, you will get a message You can modify options here. You can click on here and click on the button that says Switch to two-way sync. Here, in Synchronization Options click on export messages into PDF format and select any one of the three following options.
This is how to add Gmail email in to Google Drive in Google Chrome. Just install the Save emails to Google Drive extension by cloudHQ and you will easily manage your Gmail emails saved to your Google Drive.